PFS has a variety of classes to suit a variety of women, budgets, and taste. Our class schedule is shown below and you can read a description of our classes, specialty classes, workshops, and private parties are on our "Classes Page." All classes must have a RSVP if you are not a member and prepaid in advance (no exceptions). Please call or stop by for more information on classes, current promotions, and custom options.
* In order to remain professional, provide qualtiy service, and provide clients with quality instruction time clients arriving to class 15 minutes after class start time will not be allowed in the pole studio. Clients will need to wait in the gym's waiting area or come back to the next class. We apologize for any inconveniences.
All guest must register (click on the RSVP tab) on our MindBody Schedule at least 24 hours in advance before attending classes!!!
6:30pm-7:30pm Advance Pole Bridget
7:45pm-8:45pm Pole 1 Bridget
6:30pm-7:30pm 2nd & 4th: Pole Conditioning and Floorwork Shanna
6:30pm-7:30pm 1st, 3rd, and 5th Thursday: Lyra Hoop Shanna
7:45pm-8:45pm Pole 2 Shanna
6:30pm-7:30pm Pole 3 Danisha
7:45pm-8:45pm Pole 1 Danisha
12:15pm-1:15pm Open Pole Instructor
1:30pm-2:30pm Pole 2 Pole Instructor
1216 S. Bowen St.
Inside O's Gym
*NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON MEMBERSHIPS
Each pole level class usually takes 4-6 weeks to master before moving on to the next level. If you want to perfect your pole fitness craft it is extremely important that you take other alternative work out classes that PFS has to offer.
- Pole Level 1/Beginner is an introductory class for students who are new to pole. This class focuses on four basic pole tricks to stretch and strengthen the legs, back, and shoulders. Emphasis is placed on being sensual and the art of balance. All Levels welcomed!
- Pole Level 2/Continuing Beginner is a continuation class for pole level 1including four more pole tricks. The emphasis of this course is on refining and building endurance in strength and standing poses. It does not include the shoulder stand. The basic Anusara Yoga principles of alignment are presented. This class is suitable for students who have practiced other styles of yoga or pole, but it is not suitable for those who have never studied yoga or pole before.
- Pole Transition Level 3/Intermediate focuses on refining shape the standing poses and learning basic upside down tricks, simple back bending poses on the pole, and the pole hand stand using the Anusara Yoga principles of alignment. It is recommended that students complete both Pole 1 and Pole 2 before taking Pole 3.
- Pole Vixen Level 4/Advanced continues with refinements and an additional four more pole tricks studied in pole 1, 2, and 3 and introduces full arm balance (handstand), hanging on the pole with only the usage of arms, hanging on the pole with only the usage forearm balance, and hanging onto the pole using only inner thigh and leg balance. Additional back bend poses are also included. Regular pole practice during other class times is strongly encouraged. Permission of the instructor is required.